- Spectators are welcomed and free of charge.
- Spectator must park in the assigned Spectator Lot (don’t worry it is close.)
- Bring chairs or blankets to sit on. You may consider bug spray too!
- We do have very large oak trees that provide ample shade in the spectator viewing area.
- All dogs must be on a non-retractable leash/lead and under control at all times.
- Pat’s Famous Concession Stand will have cold drinks, snacks, and food.
- Competitions (called splashes) begin at 10:00 AM both days. New splashes begin every 2 hours with the last splash starting at 4:00 PM. Each Splash will last approximately 1 ½ hours.
- Yes we have bathrooms; port-o-potties when nature calls!
Feel free to call or email us if you have further questions:
(513) 734-0004 OR INFO@CROSSCREEKDOGS.COM